[pm] Okay, here’s what I know:
- 4/15: Spring festival bonfire, around sunset.
- Appeared directly out or inside of the fire. Rolled around on the ground while on fire but kept trying to get up.
- Most likely suffered second degree burns.
- His name is either James or Martin.
- Several individuals were there as witnesses and/or involved in helping him.
- Cahill used a blanket to stop the fire.
- Someone called an ambulance and went with James/Martin then went with him.
- James was lucid while on fire, said things but mostly pertaining the medical and science fields as well as being a doctor.
- Type of doctor, unknown. Assumed toxicologist.
- Bonfire stopped soon after.
That’s all I’ve got. Nothing about his recovery or what happened after the medics took over.